· EPIRB - ACR Global Fix, 406
· MOB Alarm - Raymarine ‘Lifetag’ Man Overboard Alarm system
· Lifesling - MOB Retrieval System
· MOB life ring (SOLAS approved)
· Emergency 12 foot whip, HF antenna mounted on Targa top
· “Jordan” Series Drogue
· Drogue Attachment Cleats - Built to handle a safe working load of 10,000 pounds; These cleats, located on the inboard side of each hull, aft, are very useful as additional mooring cleats due to their location and extreme strength.
· Jackline Pad Eyes - (Wichard 59 mm) built into deck moulding fore and aft deck of each hull
· Dyneema life lines - new Aug, 2013
· Carbon Monoxide Detectors - installed in each hull
· Fire Extinguishers - 2 (two) 0.9 kg powder type and 2 (two) 4.5 kg powder type
· High Water Alarm in each hull
· Grab Rails - 6 additional polished s/s grab rails in various locations throughout the vessel to complement the 9 s/s grab rails that are standard with a Seawind 1200.
· Smoke detectors (2)
· Emergency, portable bilge pump (14,000 Litres Per Hour)